For musicians, actors, public speakers, business leaders, etc., safe for adults and children.
Perform At Your Peak Therapy is a combination of therapies & tools designed to help YOU, FAST!
- Would you like help preparing for an exam, audition, performance or speech?
- Do you feel stressed and unable to relax?
- Do you have pain in any part of your body that you would like to get rid of?
- Do you feel 'stuck' or bored or frustrated with your practice or at work or at home?
- Do you have thoughts and limiting beliefs you know are holding you back and you want to change?
- Are you lacking purpose and direction in your life?
- Would you like to change unhelpful patterns that you know are holding you back?
- Would you like to see changes in your life that help you realise your full potential?
- Do you have goals and dreams that you would like to fulfil but are not sure how or where to start?
- Are there blocks and obstacles that you know are preventing you from being the best 'you' at home, at work or in another area of life?
Perform At Your Peak Therapy is a combination of therapies & tools that has been designed by Anne to help you, FAST!
Examples of testimonies:
'The session helped eliminate long-held, negative thoughts about myself and provided clarity on my values by identifying what's really important to me. I feel much more positive going forward.' T.S.
'I found the whole experience so easy... After just one session with Anne my confidence was boosted and it has made a massive difference to my life. I would thoroughly recommend anyone with any concerns to make an appointment with Anne.' B.C.
Anne, I want to thank you so much. I am able to practise more effectively and the pain has gone! My playing has improved more after one session than after years of practise! I have a much better idea of good body mechanics and I just think about everything in a much clearer way now. I can't wait to book another session!' A.L.
What is Perform At Your Peak therapy?
Anne Allen's Perform At Your Peak therapy is designed with a unique combination of 25 years of expertise in different areas.
Since graduating from The Royal Northern College of Music and Cambridge University, Anne has been speaking and performing in different settings internationally & incorporates this experience with studies in psychology, fitness and well-being, NLP and Havening to help a wide variety of clients in various areas of work & life.
NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) is the study of being excellent. It is used for personal development in all areas of life allowing you to improve how you think, behave and therefore feel. Performance coaching uses NLP to give you a set of tools and techniques that help you deal with unhelpful patterns of thoughts and behaviours which enables you to introduce new, helpful and constructive habits that positively improve your life.
Sessions can be done one-to-one or in group settings. If it is more convenient for you, sessions are available over skype. Each session is tailored to your needs and last up to 2 1/2 hours. All sessions are completely confidential.
A session is £187 with a follow up call a week later.
A 28 day support package is only £487 for 4 weeks support. You will have a one-to-one session with a follow up one week later. You then have regular support for the rest of the 28 days. Any further support required after the 28 days can be discussed where necessary for more complex and ongoing situations.
Why wait? Be the best you, now!
Anne is a member of the College of Medicine.